Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

NASA

The field trip to Fox Run Park was very fun! I think the best part of the Field trip was the activities after lunch. I had a lot of fun while doing those. The activities helped us learn about team work. I enjoyed the island activity the most. In this activity, we were stranded on an island and we had to build a bridge with magical stones. That activity required a lot of teamwork and time. My team ended up winning because of our clever strategy. I learned about how animals and plants survive. On this field trip I learned what plants and animals required to live. This turned out to be a very fun and educational trip.
Article posted September 29, 2011 at 10:31 PM • comment • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather