That day was a very cold day but only in the morning. I was freezing. The day got warmer as we played, laughed, and as the sun came up. My favorite part of the field trip was the egg race. We had to have encouragement and sportsmanship to make it through the cones. It was also more of a competition which I like. The activites I liked were all of them, they were all fun and I learned a lot by having fun. I also got to know people I really didn't know. I learned that it's very hard for animals to survive in the wild. They could run out of food anytime and not have anymore. They might also be the prey and not the predator so they have to be very careful. I also learned that humans like us are very lucky because, we can go to the store and buy whatever we need whenever we need it. This field trip was very fun and I hope we have something like this again this year.
Article posted September 29, 2011 at 10:25 PM • comment • Reads 52 • Return to Blog List