Safari's Blog-

Banned Books Week
The Banned Book Week has really opened my eyes on history of books and people’s opinion. I’m surprised that so many people have tried to ban books, since the law keeps us from banning books. Also I understand why some people would like to ban books, for the content of the book. Personally, I do agree that some books and backgrounds should be banned. It’s very different how some people have a very different opinion than yours but can have the same interests as you. Still, I’m amazed that your favorite book, someone has probably tried to ban it. I also understand why some people want to ban books to protect their children. All in all, I think that certain books wouldn’t hurt our country.
Article posted September 29, 2011 at 09:53 PM • comment (1) • Reads 37 • Return to Blog List

I dont think books should be banned I would die
Posted October 3, 2011 at 10:34 AM by • katherinen

I am a fantastic chef! I won first place in a culinary competition, and had the best time of my life!