-

Math? Huh?
In this video there are 3 guys fighting over how many doughnuts each officer will get. There were 7 officers and 28 doughnuts. The doughnut maker's error was that he took the 28 doughnuts and 7 officers and instead of dividing to get four, he gave the two to a guy to hold. He put 7 into 8 one time and got the three by adding to 2 to the remainder (1). You can make this mistake by adding ANY two numbers together instead of dividing them correctly.
Article posted September 29, 2011 at 09:27 PM • comment • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.