I think that books should not be banned. Even though it may seem bad I completely agree with one of the quotes in the video.  There are bad people and harsh realities in the world unfortunately. I think that books are an ok way to learn about them. Personally, I think books should be rated like movies. This way, people know the content of the book before they read it. I think this would be extremely helpful because you cannot just ban books. People love to read and I think freedom of speech plays an important role. I think if you can say what you want you should be able to publish what you want. Children are going to learn the bad things of life eventually, so why not in a book. This way they read and not actually experience it. Personally, I rather read about it then see or hear it.

Article posted September 29, 2011 at 07:48 PM • comment (1) • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

Rating books actually would help. :P They are already "rating" the mangas/ animes. Personally I think rating the books helps out a lot. Haha.
Posted October 3, 2011 at 08:28 PM by • Lauren