All hail the king of Awesomeness, (Trey Fletcher). If you want to be awesome you must be my slave or watch iTrey on Youtube.com to be awesome. But if you don't, then you are not awesome like the awewome king. PS. All awesome people Roll In The Deep

Hi i am reading The tail Of Despereaux right now they are talking about a girl naed Mig her mother died when she was six and her father sold her to a man. I wonder how she feels. If my dad sold me I would be really mad. Mig never really talk aboat how she feel. She said she want to be a princess like the princess Pea. some of the Mig does for man are takes care of the sheep and scrubs the house. I would not want to be her!

Article posted September 29, 2011 at 07:45 PM • comment • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List

Hey guys Trey I am going to tell you guys somethings about me here we go. My favorite superstars are Nicki Minaj, and Justin Bieber. Most people call me Man GaGa because I am addicted to lady Gaga. Do you like Lady GaGa? I think she is inspring because can sing really good. She has wierd outfits thats why I like her. I have lots of friends. My brother Weslye Saunders plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers. I think they are the best NFL team. Do you think they are the best NFL team created. I am part French and American. That's because my gradmother is from Paris, it is a beautiful place to live. I can play alot of instument some of the are Trumpet, flute, spoons, tumbone, lute drums, violin, harp, recorder, piano, saxaphone, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, voilin, bass, trumpet, harmonica, drums, trumbone, clarinet,recorder, tuba, banjo, triangle, bongo, kongo, gong,flute, tambrine, maracas,and french horn.