Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

Mountain Ridge Home
Dictionary
Language Arts Activities
More LA Activities
Tools Log In
Writing Mysteries
MysteryNet Kids
Nasa: Day of Remembrance
NASA
Write On! Book Reviews
Academy of Achievement
A Poem A Day
Free Rice
The Highwayman
Mrs. Markwart's Class
South Paris Class Chat
Ms. Low's Area 11 Class
Photostory Tutorial
Ms. H's Top Dog Blog
School Tube
Teen Ink
Ms. Fisher's Class
Ms. Richardson's Bloggers Blast
At The Fireplace Blog
Ms. Casey's Class
Mr. Ullrich's Blog
Mr. McCarthy's class blog
Mrs. G's Class
Mrs. B's 5th Grade Class
Mrs. Hill
GREAT READS!!
Mr. G's Class Blog
Landmark for Schools
"The Shadow"
Mr. Mac's Class

The Fox run Adventure was fun but he are some things I liked the best. I liked the hide and go seek games as well as the deer game. I liked the hide and go seek game because we had to hide and I was only found once. I also like the deer game because we had to find what we needed for the year and if you didn't get it you dead and became one of the things the deer needed.I learned that you needed to be to same colors as your surrounding to hide really good like the Jaguars. I learned in the deer game that when their were more deer their were less things they needed for the year. When their were less deer their was more tings the deer needed for the year. Thoose were my favorite things that happened at Fox Run Adventure.
Article posted September 29, 2011 at 05:38 PM • comment • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather