Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

NASA

The Fox run Adventure was fun but he are some things I liked the best. I liked the hide and go seek games as well as the deer game. I liked the hide and go seek game because we had to hide and I was only found once. I also like the deer game because we had to find what we needed for the year and if you didn't get it you dead and became one of the things the deer needed.I learned that you needed to be to same colors as your surrounding to hide really good like the Jaguars. I learned in the deer game that when their were more deer their were less things they needed for the year. When their were less deer their was more tings the deer needed for the year. Thoose were my favorite things that happened at Fox Run Adventure.
Article posted September 29, 2011 at 05:38 PM • comment • Reads 66 • Return to Blog List

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather