-

by teacher: Lisa Thomassen

My favorite story
In langage arts we have read several short storys, but my favorite is "Charles". The story "Charles" is my favorite because it was really funny how the family cared so much about a boy they don't even know, but then they find out they really do know him. First, when Laurie got home from his first day of school he told his parents that a boy named Charles got spanked for being fresh. Then, a couple days later Laurie tells them that Charles told a little girl to say a bad word and she did. At the end, when the mom is at a PTA meeting she tells Lauries teacher that Charles a bad influence on the kids. Then the teacher says " We don't have any Charles in kindergarden." At the end of the story the mom finds out that Laurie is really Charles. This is why the story "Charles" is my favorite.
Article posted September 29, 2011 at 10:03 AM • comment (1) • Reads 37 • Return to Blog List

It's my favorite story too! Why didn't the mom know Laurie was Charles before?
Posted September 30, 2011 at 06:55 PM by • Lauren L.