I really had fun at the Fox run field trip because I got to hang out with my friends and was outside for a whole day of School! I liked all the lessons we got to do but the one I liked the most was Mr. Howard’s lesson. I liked his the most because it was like a giant game of hide and seek, so that made it really fun. Out of the whole field trip my favorite part was the activities at the end. I liked all the activities but the one I liked the most was Mrs. Lubich’s activity. It was both fun and challenging at the same time because we really had to put our heads together and use teamwork. On the field trip I learned that every living organism needs food, water and shelter to survive, because if it loses even one of those resources it will struggle to live and eventually die.
Article posted September 28, 2011 at 07:37 PM • comment • Reads 77 • Return to Blog List