Ben's Blogmeister-

Warriors: Moonrise
The book I am currently reading is Warriors: Moonrise, it is about 6 cats named Brambleclaw, Crowpaw, Squirrelpaw, Feathertail, Tawnypelt, and Stormfur. 4 of these cats were chosen by StarClan to fulfill the new prophecy, but on their way back to the forest they ran into the Tribe of Rushing Water who commanded Stormfur to try and kill Sharptooth. (A lion of death and misery.) Stormfur escaped but he came back and helped kill Sharptooth just as the second prophecy indicated, (the second prophecy is different than the new prophecy) but instead of killing Sharptooth his sister Feathertail did it but died trying.
Article posted September 28, 2011 at 03:03 PM • comment • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

I am going to tell you a little bit of what I do. Because I don't want to give it all away, anyways I love to play soccer and watch football.