Most people when you are talking to them get an idea while your in the middle of what your tring to say.When they get this idea they zone out causing them not to think about what your saying and think about what there about to say. When they get this idea it is bad because the words you say may have an affect on what the other person is going to do/say people do not care qwhat you have to say they are just waiting for you to shut up aso they can speak. We all do this, yes all of us unconsciously get an idea and don't pay attention to the other person. Think about a doctor or a nurse telling something tio someone and the person does not listen correctly. Then he goes home and forget how many pills he's sopposed to take and when all because he didn't pay attention because he wanted to speak about something that was not as important as what the doctor or nure was saying.
Article posted September 28, 2011 at 10:27 AM • comment (1) • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

LOL Zsch.
I really like your voice in this. It shows me that you are a listener! :)
Posted February 26, 2012 at 08:14 PM by • Libby