First of all, I believe that banning a book is a little bit harsh. I think that everyone enjoys different things. That same idea also fits into the category of different genres of books. So if not every book isn't the same, shouldn't each reader have their own choice of what to read? Freedom of speech fits into this subject by it also meaning that it is your choice of what you choose to do whether it's to read books with mystery's,comedy, or action. We all have the choice to choose because it would be weird if we saw everybody in the school reading the same books, and after awhile, you would probably want to read something new. In my opinion, some books should not be banned. But I do think that the appropriateness of some books are different from others. I think that instead of banning books, we should keep them only for certain ages.
Article posted September 27, 2011 at 09:40 PM • comment • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List