Fox Run
The field trip to Fox Run was awesome! I loved it! The best part was learning about animals’ camouflage and how they blend in to their natural surroundings. The pictures that Mr. Howard showed us were amazing! I couldn’t believe my eyes! My favorite activity was the island relay because I got to practice teamwork with all my friends and it took a lot problem-solving, and I like confusing puzzles like that. I also enjoyed the Oh Deer activity because we learned about how the deer live with their three basic needs: food, water, shelter. And how they can’t live with just one, like us. They have to be wise and not take advantage of the years’ supply and use it all up too fast. I thought that was interesting to learn about. Overall, the field trip to Fox Run was by far the best field trip ever!
Article posted September 27, 2011 at 08:10 PM • comment • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List