About me

International Towne 05/13/12
Flashcards 05/10/12
History Fair 05/07/12
Ernest Green 05/07/12
International Towne 05/01/12
School 01/31/12
Wiki 01/16/12
Goals for 2012 01/16/12
Blogging 12/07/11
Winter Break 12/06/11

Fun Field Trip
That was the best field trip I've had since I was in fourth grade! We should have another one! My favorite part was playing hide and go seek with Mr.Howard. It was really cool just being able to go out and explore, well at least until you found a hiding spot. With Mrs.Gaynon's activity I learned that deer might eventually eat grass that has grown out of soil that might have some disintegrated deer on it. That was definitely a disturbing thought. At least it was a great adventure over all.
Article posted September 27, 2011 at 07:18 PM • comment (1) • Reads 38 • Return to Blog List

I agree it was pretty disgusting when you think about it because it is a deer eating a deer. It is cannibalism but I guess it’s the way of nature, but still it is CANIBALISM.
Posted October 25, 2011 at 04:26 PM by • Daniel

I like to hang out with firends. Ihate school.I love animals.