Through out the whole adventure at Fox Runs Park adventure I think the best part was that we actually got to go to the park and really get into more detail instead of learning about it from a book, we experienced it. I think my top favorite activities were Mrs.Lubich’s in the afternoon and Mr. .Howards activity in the morning because Mrs.Lubich’s activity showed how we needed to work together and it was just really fun, well, if you made it fun. Then Mr. Howards was awesome because he was the only teacher in the morning who didn’t make us write, and it was just like hide and seek! I learned that it difficult to deal with other people when they don’t think like you. It was also hard to find a good hiding spot in such an open area with little amount of trees if you were an animal you would be spotted easily.That's what I thought were the best and most interesting things that happened at the park.
Article posted September 27, 2011 at 05:19 PM • comment • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List