Copyright (c) 2014 by DD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
DD -- Blogmeister

Students learn through a workshop system in Reading & Writing, Inquiry in Science & Social Studies, and Math everywhere! We love reading comments from others about our thoughts and work. Please leave an address or URL so we can respond.

by DD teacher: Meg Griffin

I think fourth grade is awesome!
I love fourth grade but it is a lot more challenging than you think. Never underestimate how hard a grade could be. My favorite part about Mrs. Griffin's class is that we get to write in our schools newspaper (The Jaguar Journal). I can't wait!!!! Also in fourth grade we have the science section on the PSSA's. And we also have health class. I can't wait for more learning! Fourth grade and blogging is awesome!!! And those are my thoughts on fourth grade.
Article posted September 27, 2011 at 09:10 AM • comment • Reads 76 • Return to Blog List