Copyright (c) 2014 by Danielle S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Danielle S -- Blogmeister

Science according to Danielle (: -

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Danielle S teacher: Mr. Ullrich

Autumnal Equinox

Last Friday was the Autumnal equinox, for those who didn't know.  I personally love the fall because it's not too cold, not too hot and you can still play sports. You also get to jump in leaves, pumpkin pick, etc. I know this isn't really a "science related" article, but I will try to post more science-y articles!

Article posted September 26, 2011 at 08:48 PM • comment (1) • Reads 38 • see all articles

I am an 8th grader and am currently in Earth Science. It is awesome and look forward to all of the rest of the unit =D Locations of visitors to this page