I really liked going to Fox Run because it was fun and super educational. I really liked doing the egg race because you could see who the really supportive people are, the really competitive, and the super funny and energetic people. I learned a lot about camoflauge and nature's version of supply an demand. The pond was really cold and it looked beautiful I honestly thought it was nature made until I saw the fountain. Fox Run was really great and I thought that it was the best field trip I've ever been on. I learned so much but the weather was cold but it turned out to be a great day after all!
Article posted September 26, 2011 at 06:57 PM • comment (2) • Reads 59 • Return to Blog List

We do kind of the same thing in my school, its called Alton Jones. We havent been to it yet but my sistyer told me that its really fun. Do you stay over night on that field trip?
Posted November 3, 2011 at 07:54 AM by • FozzyBear
Thanks. I didn't see your comment till a second ago. I love pancakes! How could you hate them? Do you play an instrument?
Posted October 13, 2011 at 03:20 PM by • OptiGuy25