Me

Field Trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The field trip to Fox Run Park was one of the best days of 7th grade! My favorite part was the end where we got to play whatever we wanted. It was a lot of fun to be outdoors with friends and actually do something active. My favorite activity was the Island Game because it was fun to see people getting from side to side. It was also really funny to see the expressions on the first few people who got thier tile taken. I learned a lot about camoflauge. I knew about lakes and plants but it had never occured to me that animals all depend on camoflauge. Looking at the pictures was amazing because you can see that the animals all fit in nature even thought it may not be the most obvious.

Article posted September 26, 2011 at 06:48 PM • comment • Reads 35 • Return to Blog List

I am short. I like to eat cheese, raspberries, and cherry pie. I also like Legos and Star Wars, obviously.