ASU Fear the Fork

FOX RUN MAN!!!!!!!

When we went to Fox Run Park I had the best time you could have on a field trip. My favorite part of the field trip was the team building activities, because when we did the team building activities we may have gotten frustrated but we always ended up finding a way to fix it and get through it. I thought that team building activities were the most fun, because people kept finding different ways to have fun and learn how well you work with different people than the ones you feel most comfortable around. I learned that plants and animals have to adapt to their surroundings so that they can survive in the area they live in. I also learned that sometimes the animal population decreases, because there aren’t enough resources for the whole population to survive. I don't think I could survive in the nature world, because I love to wear really bright colors. I think we should always find a way to enrich our activities in class more with some more field trips.

Article posted September 26, 2011 at 05:40 PM • comment • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List

I like to play football.