Copyright (c) 2014 by Mr. H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mr. H -- Blogmeister

by Mr. H

Funniest Thing
There is something that happened to me over the summer and it was really scary, so I will tell you about it. I was at my friends house and we were hanging out in the basement when all of the sudden we saw something move. We had no idea what it was since he had no pets of any kind or no siblings. Eventually we decided to see if we could find out what it was. We thought it was a ghost but his mom said we were crazy and seeing stuff. We went and got a night vision thing and it showed a spirit orb. So after that we were determined to find out what it was. To do this we got a camera and changed it to thermal and we saw an outline of a body. In conclusion we knew that we saw a ghost and that his house was haunted.
Article posted September 26, 2011 at 03:47 PM • comment • Reads 39 • Return to Blog List