All hail the king of Awesomeness, (Trey Fletcher). If you want to be awesome you must be my slave or watch iTrey on Youtube.com to be awesome. But if you don't, then you are not awesome like the awewome king. PS. All awesome people Roll In The Deep

The book I am reading is meet kit the first book in the kit sery's. Meet kit is about a real girl during the great depresion she has to face ton's of obsticals such as her dad loses his job and they have to find  a way to keep there house. My favorite part in the book is when  kit spilled  the tea all over Mrs. howard and her mom comes in and she trys to explain it to her mom. I would recomed this bok to any one ho likes real stores about history but with a little twist . In some parts this story was sad but in other parts it was very joyfull and you wanted to know what was going to come next. this was a great book i can not wait to move on to the secound book in  the kit story serys.

Article posted September 26, 2011 at 03:27 PM • comment • Reads 77 • Return to Blog List

Hey guys Trey I am going to tell you guys somethings about me here we go. My favorite superstars are Nicki Minaj, and Justin Bieber. Most people call me Man GaGa because I am addicted to lady Gaga. Do you like Lady GaGa? I think she is inspring because can sing really good. She has wierd outfits thats why I like her. I have lots of friends. My brother Weslye Saunders plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers. I think they are the best NFL team. Do you think they are the best NFL team created. I am part French and American. That's because my gradmother is from Paris, it is a beautiful place to live. I can play alot of instument some of the are Trumpet, flute, spoons, tumbone, lute drums, violin, harp, recorder, piano, saxaphone, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, voilin, bass, trumpet, harmonica, drums, trumbone, clarinet,recorder, tuba, banjo, triangle, bongo, kongo, gong,flute, tambrine, maracas,and french horn.