I think the funniest thing that has ever happened to me is watching the video of my brother me and my older cousin. My older cousin was playing basket ball and I was watching him with my brother nick my dog ahzy and a video camera. I didn’t know what my brother was doing with the video camera but I was having a good time with me and my own little world. Six years later I found that video and I found out that my brother zoomed in on my cousin and started singing "I like big butts and I can’t deny..." right after that my dog went to sniff my older cousins butt. TRUE STORY!!!
Article posted September 25, 2011 at 06:39 PM • comment (2) • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List

Oh wow. How old is your brother? And how did he know the dog was going to do that? totally funny. I can so picture it.
Posted October 7, 2011 at 08:22 PM by • Kacie
What stood out to me was that your cousin was that your brother was singing "I LIKE BIG BUTS AND I CANT DENY" I agree with you that is the funniest thing because I have never herd of something like that . NICE BLOG MADDIE B !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted October 3, 2011 at 10:27 AM by • brionnac