Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

NASA

Funniest Thing:

The funniest thing that ever happened to me was when I lived in Kansas. I was just moving in and I saw that we had a sliding glass door. I saw my dog playing out in the yard. The whole time I was looking out the door and it must have been really clean because I thought that it was open. I took a running start and ran to the door (which I thought was open). I jumped up to make it over the step to go outside and, I slammed right into the glass and fell back on my back on the tile. My parents started laughing their heads off and all I could do was lay there dumbstruck. Eventually I started laughing too, but the crash left a nasty bruise for about a week after.

Article posted September 25, 2011 at 02:54 PM • comment (3) • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List

Something like that happened to my dog. We have one of those walk through screens and my dog loves it. My dad or my mom had closed the door while he was out there and he didn’t know it so he walked right into the door.
Posted October 7, 2011 at 08:05 PM by • Kacie
Hahaha that has happened to me sooooo many times..... the most embarrasing part is I always end up having guests at that time!!!
Posted September 28, 2011 at 09:45 PM by • Varsha
Hahaha That has happened to me soooooo many times, and the worst is when I have guests over for dinner or something...
Posted September 26, 2011 at 09:53 PM by • Varsha

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather