Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

Mountain Ridge Home
Dictionary
Language Arts Activities
More LA Activities
Tools Log In
Writing Mysteries
MysteryNet Kids
Nasa: Day of Remembrance
NASA
Write On! Book Reviews
Academy of Achievement
A Poem A Day
Free Rice
The Highwayman
Mrs. Markwart's Class
South Paris Class Chat
Miss Flett's Class
Ms. Durff''s Class
Mr. D's class
Ms. Low's Area 11 Class
Photostory Tutorial
Ms. H's Top Dog Blog
School Tube
Teen Ink
Ms. Fisher's Class
Mr. Ellis' class
Ms. Richardson's Bloggers Blast
Mrs. Smith's Class Blog
The DWMS Blog Spot-Mrs. G
At The Fireplace Blog
Ms. Casey's Class
Mr. Ullrich's Blog
Mr. McCarthy's class blog
Mrs. G's Class
Mrs. B's 5th Grade Class
Mrs. Hill
GREAT READS!!
Mr. G's Class Blog
Landmark for Schools
"The Shadow"
Poetry Wiki
Mr. Mac's Class

Emmanuelle

Funniest Thing:

The funniest thing that ever happened to me was when I lived in Kansas. I was just moving in and I saw that we had a sliding glass door. I saw my dog playing out in the yard. The whole time I was looking out the door and it must have been really clean because I thought that it was open. I took a running start and ran to the door (which I thought was open). I jumped up to make it over the step to go outside and, I slammed right into the glass and fell back on my back on the tile. My parents started laughing their heads off and all I could do was lay there dumbstruck. Eventually I started laughing too, but the crash left a nasty bruise for about a week after.

Article posted September 25, 2011 at 02:54 PM • comment (3) • Reads 50 • Return to Blog List

Something like that happened to my dog. We have one of those walk through screens and my dog loves it. My dad or my mom had closed the door while he was out there and he didn’t know it so he walked right into the door.
Posted October 7, 2011 at 08:05 PM by • Kacie
Hahaha that has happened to me sooooo many times..... the most embarrasing part is I always end up having guests at that time!!!
Posted September 28, 2011 at 09:45 PM by • Varsha
Hahaha That has happened to me soooooo many times, and the worst is when I have guests over for dinner or something...
Posted September 26, 2011 at 09:53 PM by • Varsha

Green 13-14
Orange 13-14
Purple 13-14
Red 13-14
Yellow 13-14

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather