I thought that the guys in the video were like the three stooges. They were all kind of stupid except for the tall guy that says that 7 x 4 = 28. He is right.The short baker guy is wrong. He says that 7 x 13 = 28. The way he did the math was weird because he got it wrong each time. He forgot to carry numbers. 

My way:                                            His way:

1x7=7                                              13

2x7=14                                             x                                                 > wrong

3x7=21                                             7

4x7=28                                            _________This is the right way to do it. Whoever told him the way to do math this way was not very smart. My way works because it is just the right way to do math. You aren't supposed to do math the way that he did it. Some other other numbers that work are 14 and 6 into 30. Just ask Mr. Howard because he knows more about it than I do.                                

Article posted September 23, 2011 at 05:40 PM • comment (1) • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List

You're copying all of us by writing normal
Posted October 18, 2011 at 07:50 PM by • Rohan