If my name was…

If my name could be anything I would be named several names. One of them would be Simba. I love the Lion King and everything about it, from the singing to the names. I think Simba is unique and not a name you hear everyday, actually its name you won’t hear any day! I think Simba is very out there and the kind of name no one would ever think of.

I also like the name Genesis. Some people are named after books of the bible or bible characters, but I doubt there are a lot of people named Genesis. Genesis is not only a biblical name but also a very unique name that still has something to do with Christianity.

color:#8000FF"> I love very unique names and think that your name says a lot of things about you. If your name is unique, then you’re probably very unique.

color:#8000FF">I also love Rihanna. It is one of my favorite names because one of y favorite singers is Rihanna. I think she is cool and I absolutely love her name, it is very special.

color:#8000FF">I also love the name LaTrenda. It is my mom’s name and I think it is unique and sophisticated. I absolutely love that name! My mom’s mom named her that because it was in a book and I wish I could have a name as unique as hers.

color:#8000FF">But I love my name! It is in the Matrix, it is one of the Wesley Snipe movies (Blade Trinity,) and there are churches, streets, and an office with my name in the name of it.

color:#8000FF">It also has a very big meaning. It is the bible and means three- the godhead, the holy Trinity. It means the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, a very big thing. My name obviously has a very big meaning and I want to live up to it the best I can.

color:#8000FF"> 

color:#8000FF"> 

Article posted September 23, 2011 at 09:12 AM • comment • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List