Copyright (c) 2014 by Briana D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Briana D -- Blogmeister

Have Faith In Me<3(:-

by Briana D teacher: Melanie Transue

My Sister, My Best Friend
September Free Write
There is this girl and her name is Tiara but my family and I call her Tia, not only is this girl my sister she is also my best friend! I’ve known Tia since I was in first grade and she was in second grade we were best friends before our parents met. I remember the day I met her out of school; my mom said someone was coming over to me and my younger sister Brooke, well it turns out that it was Tia and her dad. When I figured out that my mom and her dad first got together I didn’t like it one bit and neither did Tia. She hated me because I got close to “her dad” and started calling him dad many months after living with him and my mom together.
Now-a-days we are iraseprateable, ever where you see her I’m there everywhere you see me she’s there. We have so many memories growing up and many laughs. We don't fight like you would expact most sister's to. I could be having the worst day ever and this girl can bring a smile to my face she know's exactly what to say at the right moment. I have the relationship with her a a best friend would. We give each other advice and stand by eachother's side no matter what. Thank you for being my unbiological sister.
Article posted September 23, 2011 at 07:46 AM • comment • Reads 46 • Return to Blog List