Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Gagnon Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Gagnon -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Gagnon

by Mrs. Gagnon

Once I saw the videos about math, I understood exactly what he was doing wrong. He had twenty-eight donuts and he thought that seven times thirteen is twenty-eight. Therefore, when he showed the other people on the chalk board, He divided seven into twenty-eight and he got one for the first step. Then, he “re-used” the two from before. That gave him twenty-one. After that he stated that seven goes into twenty-one, three times. That’s how he got thirteen. In math you just can’t “re-use” numbers. If it can’t go in to one number, you move on and continue the equation. He messed up, so the officers will get less donuts than what they were expecting.
Article posted September 22, 2011 at 08:37 PM • comment • Reads 94 • Return to Blog List