Copyright (c) 2014 by Adam C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Adam C -- Blogmeister

About me-

by Adam C teacher: Melanie Transue

September Freewrite

A lot happened over the summer of 2011.  The first thing I did was go to Vermont and New Hampshire.  I went to New Hampshire to go up Mt. Washington because its home to the world’s worst weather. In New Hampshire I got to see a wild moose and a mother bear with two cubs. Then, I went over to Lake Champlain in Vermont.  While I was there I did a lot of fishing.  I caught a pike, a three  pound bass, and about fifty rock bass in three days.  While I was in Vermont I went to Ben and Jerry’s ice cream factory. It was really cool. Another thing that I did while I was in Vermont was I went to the lost river gorge.  That is what I did while I was up in Vermont.

Another place that I went to this summer was wildwood New Jersey.  While I was in Wildwood I went to the beach.  At the beach I dug a hole because digging is more fun on the beach.  I also walked on the boardwalk and had fun.  I also went to the Cape May light house. Those are some of the things that I did during the summer of 2011.  

Article posted September 22, 2011 at 07:47 PM • comment (3) • Reads 60 • see all articles