Copyright (c) 2014 by Derrall Garrison Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Derrall Garrison -- Blogmeister

Pandas On The Move

by Derrall Garrison

CLIP Wiki
CLIP Wiki

So far I'm seeing a very good range of articles. Students this year have a wide range of interests and ideas to write about. There a couple of things I want share. First, make sure if you write a non-fiction article in which you've read a Scholastic News article or web site on a topic that you include where you read the information so that we can see the source. If you write about our Scholastic News you can use the website to link directly to the articles. For instance if you wrote about 9/11 and that is where you found your info, you would also want to link to the website at [LINK]
This way another student can read further about the topic. Otherwise I'm very excited about what I've read so far.
Article posted September 22, 2011 at 04:31 PM • comment (2) • Reads 203 • Return to Blog List

I'm wondering too. How did you get the link in the blog??
Posted February 5, 2013 at 09:40 PM by • clip1615wngktr
I wonder how you put a link in your blog.
Posted November 30, 2011 at 03:35 PM by • clip1114chwjord

Alumni
Room 11
Room 14

This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from clip4rm14. Make your own badge here.