Bring It On Now!-

It's All Downhill From Here 05/15/12
I-Towne 05/11/12
VOCAB!!! 05/11/12
WHF Review 05/04/12
Seedfolks 04/30/12
World History Fair 04/21/12
Babies 04/11/12
Chicken Fun! 04/08/12
Softball 03/19/12
Little Rock Nine 03/15/12

Funny Math
This was an awesome math video, and it’s very humorous too. The guy made you believe that his thinking was true. In his division he uses the two and the eight separately instead of dividing it by twenty-eight itself. He should have done twenty-eight divided by seven. The multiplication, he did three times seven and that equaled twenty-one, then he did seven times one and equaled seven. He added twenty-one and seven that equaled twenty-eight. What he should have done was thirteen times seven and not added, but carries the two from the twenty- one to the seven. That would equal ninety-one. The addition part was a very cool way too. He put down thirteen, seven times. When he added all the threes then he added the ones to it.

If I do his way then I can also do it with fifteen. I figured out that the first digit has to be smaller than the number that’s being divided, and the second number has to be bigger. Fifteen and three work to equal eighteen!
Article posted September 21, 2011 at 09:37 PM • comment • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List

Well, there isn't much to tell. Pretty much I love softball (it's my life!) I play 1st base, 2nd base, and outfield. I also love horses and ride western whenever I can.