Math Terms
What the chef in the first video did wrong was he multiplied 13 by 7 and ended up getting 28, but the problem is that he divided the numbers wrong. 13 times 7 isn’t 28, it isn’t even close to 28 when you add them together. 7 times 4 is 28. if you were to do 13 by 7 you would get 91. 7 times 3 is 21 and 7 times one is 7. so it you take that 2 in 21 and you put it above the one in 13 and then add that 7 to the 2 you get 91. The thing that the person in video two is the exact same thing. He did it wrong. 14 times 5 isn’t even 25. I learned the 5 times 5 is 25 in , like, 2nd grade and this person is clearly older than me! 14 time 5 is 70. these videos are great, but they teach kids how to do math incorrectly. Now, I’m in 7th grade and I know that the chef and the old man are wrong, but if I were in 1st grade and below I would think they were correct, which goes to show that not everything is very useful.
Article posted September 21, 2011 at 08:49 PM • comment • Reads 38 • Return to Blog List