Copyright (c) 2014 by Celia D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Celia D -- Blogmeister

All About me-

by Celia D teacher: Melanie Transue

My September freewrite :)

For my summer vacation I went a lot of places! Like Chicago IL, and Breckenridge Co. In Chicago IL I went to the Shedd Aquarium, and the Brookfield Zoo.  The Shedd aquarium was my favorite part of the whole trip!! Mainly because I got to see a dolphin show. At the zoo we also saw a dolphin show to but the one at the aquarium was my favorite.

While I was in Colorado I was going to my Aunt & Uncles wedding, that was beautiful. I cried during the cermony and the reception. I really don't know why I cried I just did. I got to cross the Continental Divide while I was on my journeys in Colorado. I also got to see my cousins that are four and two years old, they were a whole lot of fun :). Going to Colorado was bacisally my last horra of summer for me. I was sad to half to come home to all the flooding and stuff, but I am glad everyone in my neighbor hood was safe and sound.

I had a great time Going to Chicago and Colorado, I would love to go back to both places again soon! I would recomend these trips to anyone who likes to travel like me!.

Article posted September 21, 2011 at 02:03 PM • comment (1) • Reads 53 • see all articles