Copyright (c) 2014 by Linsey D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Linsey D -- Blogmeister

-

by Linsey D teacher: Melanie Transue

yeahhhbudddy.(;

Visual Representation of Me.

Hii, my name is Linsey, and I had to decorate my english binder. For the picture of something I enjoy I chose a softball because I love playing it. When i play softball,I feel like nothing else in the world matters anymore. "Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game" is the quote I chose because it relates to softball, and the quote relates to how I play the game. Even if you strike out you still can't give up. My personality trait is represented by a heart because I am a loving person. When i was little my mom read The Very Hungry Caterpillar to me, by Eric Carle. This book always used to make me happy when it was read to me. For a picture of something I choose, I put a picture of my little cousin Sofia and I. I chose this picture because I love Sofia with all my heart. My background on my binder is green, black and white because I am very school spirted.This is how I decorated my english binder.

Article posted September 21, 2011 at 12:20 PM • comment • Reads 106 • see all articles