Maddie’s wonderful-fantastical-cool blog!!!!

Math? Huh?
The baker who made the donuts is completely sure that he made 28 donuts and he has to give the same amount of donuts to 7 offices. He thinks that 28 divided by 7 is 13 and his co-worker thinks he is wrong, and he won't listen, but he should because HE'S WRONG! First of all, 28 divided by 7 is not 13! It is 4. So, if he wanted to give each of the seven offices the same amount of donuts, he would have to give them each 4 donuts. If the baker wanted to give each office 13 donuts, he would have to make 91 donuts! That's a lot of donuts!
Article posted September 20, 2011 at 10:09 PM • comment • Reads 43 • Return to Blog List

I love softball. I think I am a good person, but when I am mad I get really mad because I don’t usually get mad. I have blonde hair but that doesn’t always mean that I am dumb I can be smart when I want to be.