"Snail Eaters United"

Abbot and Costello-Raphael
Seven times thirteen is twenty-eight!? Ridiculous! The cook totally tricks the other guy with his math. In proper math, you add up the second numbers and then carry over, not just add all the numbers you see! I figured out that you can do this with any number that has two digits. For the division part to work, the second digit must be divisible by the number you’re dividing with and the first one must be less than the number you’re dividing by. Still, with these two rules, I only found one combination that works, and that’s the video’s.
Article posted September 20, 2011 at 05:09 PM • comment (1) • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

Nicely written, but if you check out my blog, I found a rule and examples. It was kind of hard to write so it might be confusing but it might make sense to you.
Posted September 30, 2011 at 07:01 PM by • MattA

Hi. My name is Raphael. I like to eat pizza and to listen to music. I dislike people who try (key word is try) to eat my lunch.