Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

NASA

The funniest and most embarrassing thing that has happen to me was in 2007. It was my first year playing baseball, it was my team’s first game, I was up at bat and I was so bottled up with an insane amount of adrenaline. Then all the by standing parents went still and the pitcher chucked the ball in my direction. Just at the right time I hit the ball as hard as I could and went spiriting….the wrong way. There I was with the biggest smirk on my face and then I start to hear parents and teammates scream, “Wrong Way!”
I finally put it together and went the other way witch was not a problem I hit the ball pretty far. That is just one of the funniest things that happen to me.

Article posted September 19, 2011 at 11:28 PM • comment • Reads 63 • Return to Blog List

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather