The funniest thing that has ever happened to me was the time I tricked everyone. I found a rubber snake and put it in my parents bed. That night I heard a scream and the snake went flying out of their door. The next night they put the snake in my brothers room, yet again I saw the snake fly. The next night I got the snake, but instead of throwing it I kept it. I put the snake in my parents bed again the next night and saw it fly. The next day my parents told my brother to quit putting the snake in everyone's bed, although it had been me the whole time.

Article posted September 18, 2011 at 02:20 PM • comment (3) • Reads 76 • Return to Blog List

that is so funny I have a brother but if i did that I would get in trouble this is a awesome blog
Posted December 6, 2011 at 10:16 AM by • mollyh
That’s so funny! I wish I had a brother to do that to!
Posted October 7, 2011 at 07:49 PM by • Kacie
Ha! That's a good prank. I kind of feel bad for the snake, though. Do you pull these kind of tricks a lot?
Posted October 3, 2011 at 08:57 PM by • Raphael