Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot-

by Mrs. Lubich

Mountain Ridge Home
Dictionary
Language Arts Activities
More LA Activities
Tools Log In
Writing Mysteries
MysteryNet Kids
Nasa: Day of Remembrance
NASA
Write On! Book Reviews
Academy of Achievement
A Poem A Day
Free Rice
The Highwayman
Mrs. Markwart's Class
South Paris Class Chat
Miss Flett's Class
Ms. Durff''s Class
Mr. D's class
Ms. Low's Area 11 Class
Photostory Tutorial
Ms. H's Top Dog Blog
School Tube
Teen Ink
Ms. Fisher's Class
Mr. Ellis' class
Ms. Richardson's Bloggers Blast
Mrs. Smith's Class Blog
The DWMS Blog Spot-Mrs. G
At The Fireplace Blog
Ms. Casey's Class
Mr. Ullrich's Blog
Mr. McCarthy's class blog
Mrs. G's Class
Mrs. B's 5th Grade Class
Mrs. Hill
GREAT READS!!
Mr. G's Class Blog
Landmark for Schools
"The Shadow"
Poetry Wiki
Mr. Mac's Class

The weirdest thing.

The wierdest thing that's ever happend to me has to have been when I was 11 on vacation to California surfing.  I was far from the shore, waitng for my wave. I turned around and saw it forming. I knew it was mine. I was preparing myself for it, and then it was coming. I paddled and paddled and then I was surfing. For some reason, I didnt stand up, and then out of no where the shore was right in front of me! Instead of quickly jumping off, I let go. That sent me sliding down the board directly into sand. After the wave broke over me and I was up on the shore I realized I  had a really bad bloody nose. Once every thing was settled, I went back out an realized there was a chunk out of my board. A CHUNK!!!! I had no idea what it was from so I paddled in and it turns out my nose made that chunk. I dont know how it happend, but I know that chunk was there before I surfed in. That was probably the wierdest thing that has ever happend to me.

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 05:08 PM • comment • Reads 35 • Return to Blog List

Green 13-14
Orange 13-14
Purple 13-14
Red 13-14
Yellow 13-14

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather