Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

NASA

The wierdest thing that's ever happend to me has to have been when I was 11 on vacation to California surfing.  I was far from the shore, waitng for my wave. I turned around and saw it forming. I knew it was mine. I was preparing myself for it, and then it was coming. I paddled and paddled and then I was surfing. For some reason, I didnt stand up, and then out of no where the shore was right in front of me! Instead of quickly jumping off, I let go. That sent me sliding down the board directly into sand. After the wave broke over me and I was up on the shore I realized I  had a really bad bloody nose. Once every thing was settled, I went back out an realized there was a chunk out of my board. A CHUNK!!!! I had no idea what it was from so I paddled in and it turns out my nose made that chunk. I dont know how it happend, but I know that chunk was there before I surfed in. That was probably the wierdest thing that has ever happend to me.

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 05:08 PM • comment • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather