Copyright (c) 2014 by Brandon Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brandon -- Blogmeister

-

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Brandon teacher: Brian Crosby
02/02/12
A Pencils Life 01/31/12
Game Day 09/16/11

This summer I went to watch a game. It was the Denver Broncos playing the Steelers. The Steelers were punting and the Broncos were receiving.
The Bronco wide receiver caught the ball at the twenty yard line and ran to the thirty yard line before he got tackled. Next the coaches sent in Jake Plummer as quarter back.
He ran a slot right 5 motion 38 sweep but he
was sacked before he could run the play and to the the hospital by tray Palumalu. So they went into the stands to find a detected person to take his spot as quarter back. So I stood up and said, “I will.”So they put me into pads and the game started. I faked the ball to the left and ran right through the middle and got a thirty yard gain until I was tackled at the sixty yard line. Now we decide to pass the ball to the wide receiver so I did and luckily he caught it for a touch down.
And that was the end of the third quarter so the stealers had the ball on offense and I am a middle line backer. And now the other middle line backer calls me to blitz so I did and hit the quarter back and they fumbled the ball and ran as fast as I could and was caught some body tackled me he was relay heavy but when I stood up I realized I made a touch down! And it was the end of the game and the Broncos won 14 to 0.
Article posted September 16, 2011 at 05:00 PM • comment (6) • Reads 121 • Return to Blog List

i like your story about football
Posted January 20, 2012 at 04:45 PM by • Estevan
I like football it is a good sport. But there is a lot of tackling . You can get hurt very easily. Hey, I have a question for you, was this a kids game or... You mentioned troy Palamalu so I am a little confused if it is aNFL than you are really good. Well anyway you won by
Posted December 1, 2011 at 10:13 PM by • August
Lets go Steelers! Wow. I have never been picked to be the quarter back when I'm just sitting in the stands, just watching the game. I have never heird of a child playing in the NFL. You must be really good for a kid. I play football, and I'm pretty good, but not good enough to go in the NFL at my age!
Posted November 29, 2011 at 11:37 PM by • michael
I like how you described the football game. I don't like the Broncos but the Stealers are my favorite team. Do you like any baseball teams?
Posted November 14, 2011 at 04:36 PM by • Kailea
Great story Brandon,but i don't follow football
Posted September 30, 2011 at 04:57 PM by • Giovanna
Nice story about the foot ball game.
Posted September 30, 2011 at 04:50 PM by • Daniel