What is prejudice?

What is prejudice? Prejudice is bad. Prejudice is when you ridicule someone for absolutely no reason. Prejudice can also be an action. personally think that prejudice is a horrible thing. Many people in history faced prejudice. Without those people life would be completely different. If you haven’t got enough information about prejudice then go look it up in a dictionary. Prejudice is bad and that’s all I need to know to make sure that my actions have reasons and are good actions. Lets all work together to become    prejudice free. Remember prejudice is really BAD! : )

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 09:15 AM • comment (2) • Reads 68 • Return to Blog List

I think that is good that you are trying to stop prejudice. The only thing I would change is add the word "I" somewhere in the fifth sentence and the third line.
Posted September 16, 2011 at 09:22 AM by • RW7
I totally agree and I only found one grammar mistake I think.
Posted September 16, 2011 at 09:20 AM by • AH7