Prejudice is decisions that you make which you haven’t put any thought into the decision. Say I see a cookie that I really want, but I can’t buy it because I don’t have any money. So, to solve my problem, I go to the shop with the cookie and I steal the cookie. Then, the police catch you and you are put in jail. Is that a smart idea? No, it’s not. If you are about to steal a cookie, think about it first. Ask yourself, Should I take this cookie? Would that be a smart idea? Then think WWJ. What Would Jesus do? Jesus would probably not steal the cookie and if he wanted it really bad, he would buy it with his money. 

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 09:11 AM • comment (2) • Reads 91 • Return to Blog List

Hey ec7! I think that your blog was great! You could have expanded a little bit more, and also told us a little better about what prejudice is. Yours was still good, though.

Peace,
AB7
Posted September 16, 2011 at 09:23 AM by • AB7
I really like how you used an example. Next time I would talk a little more about the definition more than a story. But I liked it a lot!!
Posted September 16, 2011 at 09:21 AM by • KL