What is Prejudice?

Prejudice is an opinion where there are no facts stated. Like judging a book by its cover. Like when white people judged black people. I think prejudice is wrong because it has no back up. A lot of people are prejudice. That is how rumors are spread. They have no reason to be lying about them. I think prejudice is not a good thing but yet still people act it all the time. Our world needs to change NOW!

Back in the olden days there was segregation. Almost everyone back then was prejudice. Every race was mad with every race! Everyone thought they were right it was chaotic!

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 08:32 AM • comment (1) • Reads 157 • Return to Blog List

I liked yours. YOu brought up some good points, but I would work on your sentences. They are a just a statement and then a period. Great job overall!
Posted September 16, 2011 at 08:36 AM by • KA6