Copyright (c) 2014 by CB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CB -- Blogmeister

6th period Spring 2013

by CB

What is prejudice?

Prejudice is judging someone by external features, not internal features. What that’s basically saying is that you judge the person by what they look like, and not what their feelings, thoughts, and their personality. It’s like judging a book by its cover. For example, if someone thought that Martin Luther King was bad just because that he was African-American. On the inside though, he was a great person.

Prejudice doesn’t have to be about the color of someone’s skin. People are prejudice in other things, like teenagers. Some adults think that if a there was a car wreck, a teenager did it.

Using prejudice is something that we should not do. It makes people feel bad even if they didn’t do anything. After a while you will regret what you have done and you will feel even worse inside.

Anyway, we shouldn’t use prejudice ever. It would be best for everyone if there was no prejudice in the world. To stop the prejudice in the world, all it needs is for one person to start the chain reaction. When people see others getting along and not judging each other, they will start to do it too. It contagious! It’s like when someone laughs, you start laughing. Start the chain reaction, don’t be prejudicial!

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 08:29 AM • comment • Reads 619 • Return to Blog List