Copyright (c) 2014 by TW Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TW -- Blogmeister

6th period Spring 2013

by TW

What Is prejudice?

Prejudice is mainly just about your opinion of something. It is like the dislike of something that is false. I think prejudice people are not very nice. They spread things that aren’t true. Prejudice people make other people’s life harder. Prejudice to me is sign of weakness. I believe that prejudice people try to knock you down and make you feel bad. I think that being Prejudice is being low down and selfish. I believe that prejudice is a fact or opinion that is not true or has not been stated. You can be prejudice or you can act prejudice but the definition will always stay the same. Prejudice is not the right way to live your life.

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 08:28 AM • comment • Reads 59 • Return to Blog List