-

by teacher: Julia Osteen

Prejudice

What Is Prejudice?

I think having different races at different schools is prejudice. Just because someone is a different color than you wont mean that they have any different character traits then you. As people always say don’t judge a book by its cover. Just because somebody looks different then you wont mean that they are not just as smart as you. All people are smart, but some people just are not as smart as others. Al people have different character traits. Some people have mental problems that makes them not as good as a thinker as the rest of us. There is autism for example. The people in this world with that disease don’t think as well as the people that don’t have the disease. Most of us don’t have the disease so we are better thinkers. That is what I think is prejudice.

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 08:28 AM • comment • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List