When I saw Rachel's challenge in the gym I personally thought it was creepy. The reason i thought this was because it's weird how Rachel thought she was going to die young. Despite that, she thought she was going to die as a homicide victim. I also thought it was sad. I felt bad for her brother, because the last thing he said to her was hateful and he wishes that he could go back in time and take back what he said. Rachel's challenge is a life changing story. I think that whenever I meet someone in my life, I shouldn't leave them with hateful words.
Article posted September 15, 2011 at 08:47 PM • comment (1) • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

I totally agree it was creepy in a way but thoughtful and sad. I almost lost my big brother last year when he had a seizure. I had only said mean things to him and I really regret that because he plays a big part in my life and he helps me through a lot. He is only 16 years old around Rachel’s age but I’m lucky to have him! Rachel reminded me a lot of that so thanks to her I live life to the fullest.
Posted October 5, 2011 at 07:20 PM by • Olivia