About two years ago I used to play around on a big exercise ball. One day, I was watching a circus commercial and I got the idea of jumping over the ball while pushing off with my hands. And of course when I tried it, it didn't work out too well.I jumped over the ball perfectly, but my mistake was that I pushed off too hard. After I pushed off, the ball was no longer under me. I landed straight on my tailbone and got the wind knocked out of me. I couldn't breath for about thirty seconds. After I got my breath back, my dad helped me up. He was about to bring me up our stairs when I started to feel sick. I laid down on our sofa until I felt better. So then as my dad started to carry me up the stairs, I once again felt sick and threw up all over my dad. After that I felt much better. I remember that day because it was the first time I got the wind knocked out of me, and I also learned never to have so much fun that I act stupid.
Article posted September 15, 2011 at 08:31 PM • comment • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List