Jared's Blogging

Scary Artist
The funniest, weirdest, strangest, and yet scariest moment that ever happened to me was when I got told something, I probably didn’t even want to know. I was at Las Vegas, Nevada, and my family was waiting in line to order something. There was a man who had a beard, wore a backpack, and had a sketchbook in his hands. He was off to the side of the line and I wasn’t sure if he was in line or not. Therefore, I politely asked, ”Excuse me sir, are you in line?” Suddenly, he turned around and stared at me with the scariest face and told me, “One time I saw a plant grow and it was amazing!” Then, he turned back around continuing to sketch. My brother and I couldn’t stop laughing but yet we were frightened by his creepy face gestures. This was my funniest, weirdest, strangest, and yet scariest moment in my life.
Article posted September 15, 2011 at 06:42 PM • comment (1) • Reads 37 • Return to Blog List

That is a little interesting. What do you think he meant?
Posted October 7, 2011 at 07:55 PM by • Kacie

I go am middle School. I play hockey and run cross country. I have two dogs. I enjoy being creative, being outside and being with friends.