The funniest/strangest thing that ever happened to me, well that’s hard because there is many but the most strangest/funniest thing that ever happened to me was when I was at the park and when I thought I saw my mom I ran up to her and gave her this huge hug and I also, jumped on her back and she just kept screaming. When I got off of her back and looked at her I realized she wasn’t my mom. I felt so stupid, I wanted to disappear. After I talked to her and told her I thought she was my mom she said she wouldn’t press charges.  This was the most strangest and funniest by far!

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 06:03 PM • comment (2) • Reads 86 • Return to Blog List

The other day, I was at a local deli with my friends. I ordered a Milky Way bar and a hot chocolate and when the girl came over with the hot chocolate, my elbow hit the cup while the lid was not on. The hotchocolate spilled all over the counter and on the floor. I was SOOO embarrassed and my friends were laughing that they were crying...
Posted January 11, 2012 at 08:07 AM by • gleeker10
A lot of these happen when people think that some one is their mom and really, they aren’t. I did something like that with my sister. I heard her name, and me not being able to se her much I thought she was here, so I took off in a flash. I jumped up on a wall, tripped and looked up only to find two people waling down the stairs, both neighbors, with no sister. One looked like what my sister used to look like, but it wasn’t her. I felt really stupid.
Posted October 7, 2011 at 07:41 PM by • Kacie